Discover the hidden treasures of Arcadia and Mani regions in this action packed small group adventure.
Discover the hidden treasures of Greece in this action packed small group adventure. Hike above the tree line of the highest mountains in the Peloponnese and paddle around the turquoise waters of Mani peninsula. This is the perfect option for anyone looking for a holiday which combines the very best of the land and sea of Greece. Scale the heights of Mount Taygetus and explore Vyros Gorge amongst ancient Spartan trails. Take a boat-trip to one the most captivating caves in the world, then walk and swim around Cape Tenaro the stunningly scenic, southernmost point of mainland Europe.
|Departure date||Return date||Theme||Price Per person|
|20/05/2021||25/05/2021||Multi Active||€1290||Spaces on request|
|17/06/2021||22/06/2021||Multi Active||€1290||Spaces on request|
|02/09/2021||07/09/2021||Multi Active||€1290||Spaces on request|
- Go hiking around Lousios river in Arcadia
- Visit Dimitsana’s historic Open Air Water Power Museum
- Discover the charming and flourishing seaside town of Kardamyli in Mani
- Hike through Viros gorge in Mani or to Mount Taygetos summit (2407m.)
- Paddle out on your sea-kayaks around the stunning landscapes of Mani
- Go swimming to the pristine beaches of western Mani
- Visit the stunning Diros cave
- Walk to the lighthouse of Cape Tenaro the southernmost point of mainland Europe
Day to Day Itinerary
- Accommodation: 5 nights in 3* hotels or traditional guesthouses
- All transfers as described in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking Personality Journeys tour leader
- Professional qualified mountain guide
- Guided hiking activity in Lousios Gorge, Viros Gorge & Cape Tenaro
- Sea Kayak experience in Mani/Peloponnnese
- Single timed airport transfer on day 6
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 dinner
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to Diros cave
- Travel insurance (required)
- Mount Taygetos summit Hike (100€/person including off-road transfer to/from starting point,
- qualified mountain guide, snack)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Single supplement
Know before you go
Got a question?
Speak directly with a travel expert
or send us an email.
We had the most exceptional travel experience with Personality Journeys. Both our travel agent and out travel guide (“skipper”) were fantastic! Dimitris was everything we could have looked for in a travel agent....
This was our first overseas trip ever and it turned out amazing! Dimitris planned our trip out within our budget and the lodging was fantastic. Our favorite hotel was the Corfos Bay Hotel in Mykonos for its genuine beauty and true Island architecture. All of our ferry…
Dimitris was everything we could have looked for in a travel agent. Following the parameters we laid out for him, he provided us with the absolute best options for our travels. He was both honest and patient with us, and made sure we took as much time as we needed to finalize a trip that...
Dimitris organized a private sail and hike trip for us. Everything was perfectly planned. Dimitris made us feel safe at all time as he was always in contact. He met us for one of the hikes , which was wonderful. Socrates, our captain and Savy his assistant, were so kind to us...
Plan this trip
Adjust this itinerary to suit your preferences.
Choose your preferred dates and we will plan a custom adventure for you.
We are local travel specialists with pure knowledge of Greece’s best destinations
We have been exploring Greece and the world since childhood and we have turned our passion into a profession
Tailor Made Experience
We are at your disposal to suggest, organize and create unforgettable moments in Greece for you.